Dan Suiter has been a financial advisor with The Schamber Group since January of 2009. He graduated from Purdue University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Financial Counseling and Planning. Prior to attending Purdue Dan was a proud member of the 25th Infantry Division (Tropic Lightening) in the US Army. His military tenure took him to 6 states and 3 countries including a tour in Iraq. It was while in Iraq that Dan had a conversation with his lieutenant, whom graduated with a degree in Finance, that the idea of a career in financial planning was born.
Dan specializes in individual and family retirement planning and provides participant support and education for our group retirement plans. He is currently working towards obtaining Certified Financial PlannerTM Board's certification.
In his spare time Dan enjoys cooking various cuisines, spending time with friends and family, and various outdoor activities. He currently resides in Lafayette with his wife and four boys.
Professional Registrations and Designations:
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Series 7, General Securities Representative
- Series 66, Uniform Combined State Law
- Indiana Life, Accident & Health Insurance License
- Long Term Care Certification
- Indiana Partnership Certification